Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Facebook Post to Allen West

My post to Allen West


You know Allen. I honestly believe the words of Martin Luther King "Judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin" as do most all Americas. It's shameful to me that the country who just elected Barrack Hussien Obama to what used to be the most powerful moral position on the planet is now a nation of raciest & bigots because we dare to criticize his policies, decisions, & actions. I'd be proud to have you & or Ben Carson lead our nation as would most Americans. Obama has so damage race relations in our nation he's set us back decades. The left constantly preys on the poor, uniformed, uneducated to advance their agenda it's disgraceful. Real leaders raise & train their people up they don't give them excuses to not achieve. Everything seems to be upside down here. It's like we are in the battle & we need a commander who can bring order out of a total mess. Barrack Obama has disgraced the office of the presidency. I would hope America sees past the color of your skin. I certainly do. We need guys like you who can lead. Love ya man!

No comments:

Post a Comment